Thursday 3 June 2010

Just popped by...

...to say I'm still here, working hard on 'LMS' which, if you look at the progress bar on the right, is shockingly close to completion.

It's been a bit of a struggle this one: started off well, lots of ideas, raced through the first half and then some. Then it all started to fall apart. Well, not exactly. I just got a bit bogged down, and couldn't quite see the road ahead. This happened for a while on the last book (BROKEN) too, so I wasn't too concerned, but it is irritating.

There are times when you wonder how something you enjoy so much can make you feel so fed up.

And then comes the moment where you see where it needs to go, like a little ray of light pointing the way, and all is forgiven.

So, it's nearly there. I'm writing the crucial, final scenes right now, and then all that's left is the ending. Both of them.

Yes. Two endings, but only one will make the final draft. I'm just not sure which one, yet.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to hear from you again! I love how different everyone's writing progress it. For myself, I have a main character and an ending. It's finding the start that's an issue!

    I do know what you mean about loving something and getting fed up with it. The writer's lot, I think.

    Well done on your progress! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.